Cocopeat is extremely suitable for the growing of strong, healthy, fast growing plants in a natural way.
The most important features of cocopeat one by one
- Improves the yield of the crop
- Free of weeds and pathogens
- Biologically decomposable
- Light acid pH (5.4 – 6.8); ideal acid degree for most plants
- Absorbs a lot of water
- Contains an ideal mixture of nutrients, well absorbing for the plant
Cocopeat is available in various sizes and packages
- Blocks: 30 x 30 x 14
- Weight: 4.5 – 5 kgs.
- Breakout volume: 65/70 litres-block
- Briquettes: 20 x 10 x 5 cms.
- Weight: 650 grams
- Breakout Volume: 7 litres per briquette
Cocopeat is also available in the form of shelves, packed in well-closed plastic bags, with holes in them for a plant and water. These growing bags are available in various sizes, at the client’s request.
- Length: 20 to 240 cms
- Width: 10 to 30 cms
- Height: 10 to 30 cms